ICL Theses Archive
- 1-2016 Serena Brugnola, Who protects the Palestinians in Gaza? – Analysis of the legal basis for responsibility of the international community and obstacles to its implementation
- 2-2016 Olivia Herman, Beyond Justice, Towards Legacy – A case study on legacy at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- 3-2016 Patricia Micheli Folador, Gender perspective in the South African and East-Timorese Truth and Reconciliation Commissions
- 4-2016 Helena Aigner, Consequences of Cluster Munitions on the rights of the child
- 5-2006 Berihun Adugna Gebeye, The Potential of Directive Principles of State Policy for the Judicial Enforcement of Socio-Economic Rights
- 1-2015 – Lisa van Besouw, Outsourcing responsibility for torture: Ending Impunity for PMSCs and their employees in the U.S.
- 2-2015 – Marta Trenado Diaz, The Cases of ‘Stolen Children’ in Spain and Ireland – Curtailing the most suitable legal framework on the fight for ‘real’ identities
- 3-2015 – Erfaun Norooz, Responsibility to Protect and its applicability in Libya and Syria
- 4-2015 – Michele Romano, Managing Global Economic Crimes as Human Rights Violations in a Worldwide Perspective
- 5-2015 – Nathalie Lihuvud Svensson, The Universal Periodic Review – A study on the effectiveness of the United Nations Human Rights Council’s monitoring mechanism
- 6-2015 – Julia de Koenigswarter, Breaking Fertile Ground in the European Union – A Trial for the Regulation of Womb and Child Trade in Surrogacy
- 1-2014 – Alba Bescos Pou, Data Protection in the European Union in Times of Terrorism. A Case Study on Passenger Name Record Agreements
- 2-2014 – Fernanda Estevão Pollini, The Difficult Path towards the Recognition of Refugee Status based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity – Analysing Brazil and the United Kingdom
- 3-2014 – Aurélien Baron, Participation of indigenous peoples of the Arctic at the crossroads of natural habitat destruction and economic prosperity
- 4-2014 – Diana Elena Balanescu, Safeguarding Education Beyond Borders
- 1-2013 – Diarmuid Cunniffe, The Worst Scars are in the Mind
- 2-2013 – Inês Castanheira Pinto, China’s Rising Impact in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Use of Child Labour Is there Room for Corporate Social Responsibility?
- 3-2013 – Déborah Forst, The Execution of Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights – Limits and Ways Ahead
- 4-2013 – Emma Hickey, The UN’s Periodic Review: Is it Adding Value and Improving the Human Rights Situation on the Ground?